In the end the weather was perfect as was the Wedding, set in the beautiful Lancashire village of Bretherton, where the service was held in Bretherton Village Church and the reception held just a few yards down road in Bretherton Endowed Primary school where the Bride and Groom both work and met each other. How lovely!
To see the full (password protected) gallery of the Big Day Photos click here. Guests Families and Friends are able to purchase a whole range of printed products by clicking into the the link.
Products available to buy for this gallery
- Prints – Lustre – Lustre is a premium finish on a heavier paper. It offers the vibrant colors of glossy with the fingerprint-resistant finish of matte. Printed on Kodak Supra Endura paper
- Prints – Glossy – Glossy is a shiny finish and prints appear brighter than Matte. Printed on Kodak paper.
- Prints – Metallic – Rich, distinctive metallic look with a huge WOW! factor. Printed on Kodak Endura Professional Metallic paper.
- Framed Prints – Mounted and placed in a glassless box frame. Choice of print set in a 2″ frame, giving it a proud, contemporary effect that stands off the wall. The box frame is black or stained wenge, a coppery grey-brown.
- Fine Art Canvas – Heavy Duty White cotton canvas protected with UV laminate. The canvas is wrapped around a wooden frame with part of the photo visible on the sides of the frame.
- Block Wraps – The ultimate in durable, bold photo finishing. The traditional silver halide print is first laminated with a satin finish, then wrapped around a solid 12mm or 18mm MDF board.
- Alumini Prints – Dyes are infused directly into a specially-coated aluminum sheet to create a print with incredible luminescence, detail, and durability
- Desktop Glacier Block Prints – ready to sit on your desktop or mantel, Your print is backed with black card and mounted to the back of a 30mm acrylic block, letting you gaze through the crystal-clear surface for an attractive prism effect.
- Edge Prints – Edge Prints offer you a bold, contemporary way of displaying your photos without the need for a frame. Your print is protected with a satin laminate and then mounted on solid MDF. The edges are then finished with textured, durable 1″ border, setting your photo boldly out from the wall.
- Acrylic Windows – The perfect modern setting for your photo. Your print comes mounted on a white acrylic back plate and protected with a clear cover.A frosted acrylic border draws the eye to center of your image and each corner is neatly finished with aluminium standoffs.
For more info and prices click here.